1.2.2 Manual for key WPA BEINI

New Manual LaCuevaWifi for wireless audits. This time we tried the 1.2.2 BEINI a card with chipset Ralink 3070L, namely a USB 2000mW Crotalus.

The first thing to do is start BEINI. It can be with a Live CD or Live USB. Once we started this screen:

Now we will start the application to perform audits. It is the icon that looks like a bottle in the bottom bar.

Once opened, leave us a warning (which we must consider, "Please do not crackees Access Points outside, only tests the yours") click on YES to continue.

Now we will choose the card that we will put in monitor mode:

We'll get a message stating that is already in monitor mode. Click on Next.

The next step is to scan the networks around us, select the type of encryption (Encryption), in this case WPA / WPA2, click on the Scan button:

By default, the search time is 30 seconds networks.

Scanning networks:

When finished scanning we have to select the network you want to audit in "APs Information" and a client connected to that network "Clients Information." It is essential to have a client connected to continue with the process. Select an entry from which we appear in the "Clients Information" section and click in Next when we all ready:

Click on Start:

Select the dictionary, in this case we'll use the default brings the Beini dictionary.

We click OK.

The next step is to get the handshake. For that we just need to press the button Deauth. To display the button must be selected a network client in "Clients Information" (see previous steps):

We note that we have successfully captured the handshake if the second terminal have WPA handshake.

If we are successful we will get the key:

Finally, we cite some of the cards we've tested and operated the steps we take in this manual:

Obviously these are not the only USB Wifi compatible but these are the best we've tested.

Related Articles:

Twitter Digg Delicious Stumbleupon Technorati Facebook

73 Responses to "BEINI 1.2.2 Manual for WPA keys"

1. how much data must be captured before giving aDEAUTH?

2. LaCuevaWifi Feb 14, 2012 at 19:04

Hi, John:

Depends on the network. The point is that there is a client connected and there is some network traffic.

A greeting;)

3. Greetings happens when q is wpa2 - psk?

4. LaCuevaWifi 21 Jan, 2012 at 18:53

Today, WPA2 can not break BEINI.

5. hello if you want to use external dicionarios as a cd or usb which is how to append

6. LaCuevaWifi 02. Mar, 2012 at 9:47

Hello, lyrical:

It would be of the same shape. You would simply put you in the directory where it is mounted CD / DVD or USB (usually in / dev)

A greeting,

7. nrcesito commands to boot backtrack 5 because I opened the first command but I need to get me to open the main window

8. Nano, this is not the article where they indicated this comment. This is a manual for BEINI. Here you have several manuals for Backtrack 5:

Could you be more precise in your question? I do not quite understand what you mean with the command to enter ...

9. And where I download the program? I hope that use wifiway work and I could never get the handshake

10. because it is the one I use belkin usb
    no way

11. Markus, surely your Belkin adapter is not compatible with monitor mode. Make sure you have a valid chipset

12. brother, which is the path to access the dictionary ?????, I just order it, ie do not start in the dictionary as such, greetings

13. LaCuevaWifi Apr 23, 2012 at 9:26

Loquito, the path dictionary you need to know. Find where you saved the dictionary you created or you've downloaded. Greetings

14. d as a network name

infinitumc6f36

because it can not connect to networks beini 1.2.1 names in hexadecimal completion ... ???

15. Jose Miguel May 07, 2012 at 18:17

Hello, I do not see me when I start Crotalus with beini or my computer or my wife. What can it be?

16. sorry my computer is a hp mini and I get nothing on the first screen where it is supposed to be my network card nothing comes out and hopefully that will be going on could help me thanks

17. Hello everyone!

José Miguel, Crotalus card will work correctly on other operating systems? Sure it's not an adapter problem Have you tried another USB port? You may not recognize you BEINI all computer hardware.

Eduardo, is your HP mini has a network card with chipset support BEINI?

A greeting!

18. I have the D-Link DWL G-122 see 1.00 but does not detect :? vmware itself, but if it gets inside Beini not appear. I've used other Linux distros like Gentoo, Wifiway, Backtrab and it is perfect but this no. Does anyone know what happens?

19. madrileña_15 May 17, 2012 at 0:16

hello I need to please me contestéis soon when I will give it puts wpa password (passphrase not in dictionary! :( use another dictionary file? ke I mean? ke ke I have acer? answer I need please.

20. the cuevawifi good afternoon, I have a toshiba satellite lap, let me enter bieini peo me free Wireless card does not recognize any of my lap top. you sijieres me. Thank you.

21. MARCOS Astrias May 18th, 2012 at 3:21 PM

HEY MY FRIEND IN MY CASE IS NOOTBOK TOSHIBA OF NEW NO CHARGE THE BEINI REMAINS IN HALF THE PROCESS TO BE WHAT IS FAILING, THE BEINI THE RUN FROM MY USB. ANSWERS HOPE FRIEND

22. Hi!

Mark, try another computer, if the problem persists is that the image is not well BEINI mounted pendrive.

Ros, make sure you have a compatible card to your Laptop BEINI.

Madrileña_15, basic English! In the dictionary you are using is not the key to the network you are by testing. Use another dictionary containing the key.

Salu2 tod @ s! ;)

23. as that of dicionario ace? I'm a little turkey acerlo please explain us how you would appreciate at heart but I have to download some dicionario ke specifically? as the dictionary has it going? eske I get no answer please reply thanks lacuevawifi plis .. ke ke I do not understand are xungo get wpa when it is very similar to the web do not understand nor never understand thanks :)

24. eke good ke I have in my abitacion are wpa no ai no web and in the classroom if I have Internet but can not use it in abitacion is a bitch but i some ke van biene van and thus not ke that happens anyway I hope ke graciasss will help me and great greetings !!!!

25. Hello, I installed beini 1.2.2. starting the computer disk d: I have tried several times to read keys I followed all the step of several videos but I could not read any key I get an erro client fournd something, can you help me ??

26. Mark recalls that the network has to be some connected client and some traffic if it does not work. In addition, the dictionary you use must be the network key. Salu2!

27. I have problems to install beini not give me selc wirless car intro mode I can monitor as he hase for the key

28. as installed MySQL segudo step in the wireless card into monitor mode aparese me as N / A and nomedeja install the rest as I can Asher thanks

29. John, make sure you're using a compatible card BEINI.

30. card if it supports nosdice beini but that does not support wirless internet and check if it supports beini could Asher

31. Asher poedo as for putting it in monitor mode will not let me check the network ma sele a message mu with a focus and shows the initial menu and it's not an sercanas networks have good reception

32. Juan, what chipset is your wireless card? It is possible that the card is recognized by BEINI but that can not be put into monitor mode. I recommend using a Realtek 8187L or 3070L Ralink. Salu2! ;)

33. Hello all pages say can break beini wpa2 psk keys and you. says no. and if you know of any program that if you can. Thank you

34. WPA, if. WPA2, no. Today, I know of no system to break adsequible WPA2.

35. Do not complicate, take the following steps:

1- first beini 1.2.3 download link below http://www.mediafire.com/?qa6gu9yi7l3zunq,gzur8p6ar7x1tcu,29pgd0xobb4kb0w,o5v2dk5q28by3mq

2 lili usb creator Download this link: http://www.linuxliveusb.com/en/download

3 With the lili usb creator get ready and load usb iso image of beini 1.2.3

4 Operation of beini 1.2.3. It's easy and only consult any tutorial Podes operation in youtube.

Greetings

36. hello I have a question beini 1.2.3 scaneo the networks etc but I figure the Deuth aq button this should ?? button appears only star / stop ayuuudaa !!!

37. olaaa a question I hid 2 network was using and now my lap and detect any single year wpa and wpa2 like to see them do it again ... THANK YOU

38. Greetings from Ecuador wpa2 if possible break emulating beini 1.2.2 + ubuntu

39. BufferOverflow Sep 25, 2012 at 17:38

Hi, I wonder if the basic unix commands, such as Ubuntu are valid for beini.
    JR And how to do that? emulate what beini 1.2.2 + Ubuntu?

40. With Backtrack it could with WPA2 PSK networks? I guess that says JR is a virtual machine inside Linux

41. Tapachula, today can not with WPA2

42. Hello Friend

excellent tutorial, simple and well explained ... many sgrcaias.

I can have your permission to make a C / P and put in another forum ?, adding your credit and authorship ... ?? thanks and regards.

43. Hi, Mark:

Yes, of course! :) I'd appreciate it ordain a link to this tutorial at the end of the post / topic and I swiped the link to visit the forum. ;)

A greeting!

44. This closed the comments option in the manual to set the Tl-WA5210G client mode? I wanted to ask about some capatar compatible with the internet router and Tl-WA5210G qe send the internet to the router and to distribute Pcs either Ethernet or Wifi

45. Hello, Tapachula:

Yes, comments are closed for TP-Link devices. As a support to deliver Wi-Fi device you can choose virtually any today no incompatibility issues between equipment from different manufacturers such. Place an Access Point or Router Neutral, not worth a ADSL router.

Salu2!

46. I asked the question because I was about to come near one Tl-WA5210G, but I've tested according to the steps but never qedan lit LEDs to signal only on lan and power, light up when I connect the tp-link but nothing, and I get no access Internet, I put the ip 192.168.1.254 to enter the access point configuration wing and nothing I have tried different browsers, even in xubuntu and no one enters or leds signal light, this south wales the access point

47. wave and I could boot beini on my macbook pro but after I mark a series of errors and sends me to a screen where corel can not do anything because I was blocking the keyboard anyone could give me a solution to this little problem I would appreciate much for your prompt response.
    I'm not very good at this machines I hope they can explain in a simple way a little thanks

48. hello I have a problem with beauth q does not leave me any solution ¿?

49. Destroyer, the problem is that you have no connected client or not you have selected. If you detect clients, select one for desauntenticarlo.

Salu2!

50. Hello Sorry for my ignorance again, but when I select my network information in aps, In Clients Information I says. Found 0 file and not send me packetes also not record the Mac Client, stays in ---- and no my Deauth appears.

Seek out other key wpa and wpa2 and I still did not appear the Mac Client.

Sorry for the trouble I hope your answer.