1.2.2 Manual for key WPA BEINI

New Manual LaCuevaWifi for wireless audits. This time we tried the 1.2.2 BEINI a card with chipset Ralink 3070L, namely a USB 2000mW Crotalus.

The first thing to do is start BEINI. It may be a Live-CD or Live USB. Once we started this screen:

Now let's start the application to perform audits. It is the icon that looks like a bottle in the bottom bar.

Once opened, we leave us a warning (which we must consider, "Please do not crackees Access Points outside, only tests the yours") click on YES to continue.

Now we will choose the card that we will put in monitor mode:

We'll get a message indicating that is already in monitor mode. Click on Next.

The next step is to scan the networks around us, we select the type of encryption (Encryption), in this case WPA / WPA2, click on the Scan button:

By default, the search time is 30 seconds networks.

Scanning networks:

When we have finished scanning select the network you want to audit in "APs Information" and a client connected to that network "Clients Information." It is essential to have a client connected to continue the process. Select an entry from which we appear in the "Clients Information" section and click in Next when we all set:

Click on Start:

Select the dictionary, in this case we will use the default brings the Beini dictionary.

We click on OK.

The next step is to get the handshake. For that we just have to press the button Deauth. To display the button must be selected a client network "Clients Information" (see previous steps):

We note that we have successfully captured the handshake if the second terminal have WPA handshake.

If we are successful we will get the key:

Finally, we quote some of the cards we tested and they work with the steps we take in this manual:

Obviously these are not the only wireless USB compatible but these are among the best we've tested.

Related Articles :

Twitter Digg Delicious Stumbleupon Technorati Facebook

73 Responses to "Manual 1.2.2 BEINI for key WPA"

1. much data to capture before giving aDEAUTH?

2. Hello John:

Network dependent. It is essential that there is a connected client and there is some network traffic.

a greeting !;)

3. Greetings q happens when WPA2 - PSK?

4. Today, WPA2 can not break BEINI.

5. hello if you want to use external dicionários as a CD or USB which is the form of annexing

6. LaCuevaWifi 02. Mar, 2012 at 9:47

Hello, lyrical:

It would be of the same shape. You would simply put you in the directory where it is mounted CD / DVD or USB (usually in / dev)

a greeting,

7. nrcesito commands to start the backtrack 5 because I opened the first command but I need to get me to open the main window

8. Nano, this item is not indicated which make this comment. This is a manual for BEINI. Here are several manuals for Backtrack 5:

Could you be more precise in your question? I do not quite understand what you mean with the command to enter ...

9. And where I download the program? I hope that use wifiway work and I could never get the handshake

10. because it is the one I use Belkin USB
    there is no way

11. Markus, surely your Belkin adapter does not support monitor mode. Make sure you have a valid chipset

12. brother, what is the route to access the dictionary ?????, is that he asks, that is not me start in the dictionary as such, Greetings

13. Loquito, the path of the dictionary have to know you. Find where you saved the dictionary that you have created or you have downloaded. Cheers

14. such a network d name

infinitumc6f36

because it can not connect to networks 1.2.1 Beini names in hexadecimal termination ... ???

15. Jose Miguel May 07, 2012 at 18:17

Hello, I do not see me when I start crotalus with Beini or my computer or my wife. What can be?

16. excuse my computer is a mini hp and me nothing appears on the first screen that is supposed to be my network card does not leave anything to be happening and hopefully help me thanks

17. LaCuevaWifi May 09, 2012 at 9:44

Hello everyone!

José Miguel, did you Crotalus card works correctly with other operating systems? Sure it's not a problem adapter Have you tried another USB port? BEINI may not recognize you all the computer hardware.

Eduardo, is your mini HP has a network card with chipset supports BEINI?

a greeting!

18. I have a D-Link DWL-122 G see 1.00 but does not detect 😕 vmware itself, but if it gets inside Beini not appear. I've used other Linux distributions like Gentoo, Wifiway, Backtrab and is perfect but this no. Does anyone know what happens?

19. madrileña_15 May 17, 2012 at 0:16

hello I need you please contestéis soon when I will give this puts WPA password (not passphrase in dictionary! :( dictionary use another file? ke I mean? I have ke ke acer? I need answer please.

20. the cuevawifi good afternoon, I have a toshiba satellite lap, let me enter bieini peo free Wireless did not recognize any card from my lap top. you sijieres me. Thank you.

21. MARCOS Astrias May 18, 2012 at 3:21

HEY MY FRIEND IN MY CASE IS NOOTBOK OF NEW TOSHIBA NO CHARGE THE REMAINS BEINI half the process that will be what is going wrong, THE BEINI I run from my USB. ANSWERS HOPE FRIEND

22. LaCuevaWifi May 18, 2012 at 9:26

Hello!

Marcos, try another computer, if the problem persists is that the image is not well BEINI mounted on the stick.

Ros, make sure you have a compatible card in your Laptop BEINI.

Madrileña_15, basic English! In the dictionary you are using is not the key to the network that are by testing. Use another dictionary containing the key.

Salu2 a tod @ s! 😉

23. ace as that of the Dictionary? I'm a little kettle acerlo please explain us how you would appreciate at heart but I ke I have downloaded some Galician in particular? as will that of the Dictionary? eske I get no answer please answer thanks lacuevawifi plis .. I do not understand ke ke are xungo get when WPA is very similar to the web do not understand and will never understand what thanks :)

24. eke good ke I have in my abitacion are WPA no ai no web and in the living room if I have web but can not use it in the abitacion is a bitch but ai some ke go biene go and so not by ke pasa that finally I hope ke I assist her graciasss and large greetings !!!!

25. Hello, I installed Beini 1.2.2. starting the computer disk d: I have tried several times to read keys I have followed all the step of several videos but I could not read any key I get an erro client fournd something, can you help me ??

26. LaCuevaWifi May 29, 2012 at 9:20

Marcos, recalls that the network has to be some connected client and some traffic if not working. Furthermore, in the dictionary you use must be the network key. Salu2!

27. I have trouble installing Beini not give me SELC wirless car as you enter monitor mode I can hase for the key

28. as installed MySQL segudo step in the wireless card into monitor mode aparese me as N / A nomedeja and install the rest as I can thank Asher

29. LaCuevaWifi June 13, 2012 at 9:01

Juan, make sure you're using a compatible card BEINI.

30. if the card is compatible with nosdice Beini but that is not compatible wirless internet and check if it supports Beini could Asher

31. Asher stop as poedo put in monitor mode will not let me check the ma networks sele a message with a mu focus and takes the initial menu and the sercanas networks will not have an good reception

32. LaCuevaWifi June 14, 2012 at 9:01

John, what chipset does your Wi-Fi card? It is possible that the card is recognized by BEINI but that can not be put in monitor mode. I recommend using a Realtek 8187L or 3070L Ralink. Salu2! 😉

33. Hello, on all pages they say Beini can break WPA2 PSK key and you. He says no. and if you know of any program that if you can. Thank you

34. LaCuevaWifi June 15, 2012 at 9:02

WPA, if. WPA2, no. Today, I know of no system to break adsequible WPA2.

35. Do not complicate, follow these steps:

1- first Beini 1.2.3 download link below http://www.mediafire.com/?qa6gu9yi7l3zunq,gzur8p6ar7x1tcu,29pgd0xobb4kb0w,o5v2dk5q28by3mq

2- Download Lili USB Creator from the following link: http://www.linuxliveusb.com/en/download

3- With Lili USB Creator Prepare and load usb iso image of Beini 1.2.3

4- Beini operation 1.2.3. It's easy and only Podes consult any operation tutorial on youtube.

Cheers

36. hello I have a question Beini 1.2.3 scaneo the networks etc but I figure the button aq DEUTH this is due ?? button appears only star / stop ayuuudaa !!!

37. olaaa a question I hid two networks used and now my lap and detect any single year WPA and WPA2 as I am to see them again ... THANKS

38. Greetings from Ecuador wpa2 if possible break emulating Beini 1.2.2 + ubuntu

39. BufferOverflow Sep 25, 2012 at 17:38

Hello, I wonder if the basic Unix commands, such as Ubuntu are valid for Beini.
    JR And how to do that? Beini emulate what Ubunto 1.2.2 +?

40. With Backtrack it may WPA2 with PSK networks? I guess that says JR is a virtual machine in Linux

41. Tapachula, today can not with WPA2

42. Hello Friend

excellent tutorial, simple and well explained ... lots sgrcaias.

I can have your authorization to make a C / P and put in another forum ?, adding your credit and authorship ... ?? thanks and regards.

43. Hey, Mark:

Yes, of course! :) I'd appreciate it ordain a link to this tutorial at the end of the post / topic and I swiped the link to visit the forum. 😉

a greeting!

44. This closed the feedback option in the setup manual WA5210G Tl-client mode? I wanted to ask about some capatar compatible with the Internet router and Tl-WA5210G qe send the router and the Internet to distribute to PCs either Ethernet or Wifi

45. Hello, Tapachula:

If comments are closed for TP-Link devices. Regarding to distribute a compatible Wi-Fi device you can choose virtually any today there are no problems of incompatibility between such teams from different manufacturers. Place an Access Point or Router Neutral, not worth a ADSL router.

Salu2!

46. I asked the question because he was about to reach me one Tl-WA5210G, but I've tried following the steps but never qedan lit LEDs to signal only the LAN and power, light up when I connect tp-link but nothing, and I get no access Internet, I put the ip 192.168.1.254 wing to enter the access point settings and nothing I tried it with different browsers, even xubuntu and does not enter or light signal LEDs, this new south wales the access point

47. I wave and could start the Beini on my macbook pro but then I make a series of mistakes and sends me to a screen where Corel can not do anything because I was blocking the keyboard someone could give me a solution to this little problem would be grateful much your prompt response.
    I'm not very good at this machines I hope I can explain it in a somewhat simple way thanks

48. hello I have a problem with beauth q does not leave me any Remedy?

49. Destroyer, the problem is that you have no client connected or not you selected. If you detect clients, select one for desauntenticarlo.

Salu2!

50. Hello again Excuse my ignorance, but I when I select the information network aps, Clients Information in me says. File not found 0 and sends packetes also not register my Mac Client, it stays in ---- and not Deauth me appears.

Seek out other key WPA and WPA2 and I still did not appear Mac Client.

Sorry for the trouble I await your response.