1.2.2 Manual for key WPA BEINI

New User LaCuevaWifi for wireless audits. This time we tried the 1.2.2 BEINI a card with chipset Ralink 3070L, namely a USB 2000mW Crotalus.

The first thing to do is start BEINI. It can be with a Live CD or Live USB. Once we started this screen:

Now let's start the application to perform audits. It is the icon that looks like a bottle in the bottom bar.

Once opened, leave us a warning (which we must consider, "Please do not crackees Access Points outside, only tests the yours") click on YES to continue.

Now we will choose the card that we will put in monitor mode:

We will leave a message, which is now in monitor mode. Click on Next.

The next step is to scan the networks around us, select the type of encryption (Encryption), in this case WPA / WPA2, click on the Scan button:

By default, the search time is 30 seconds networks.

Scanning networks:

When finished scanning have to select the network you want to audit in "APs Information" and a client connected to that network "Clients Information." It is essential to have a client connected to continue the process. Select an entry from which we appear in the "Clients Information" section and click in Next when we all ready:

Click on Start:

Select the dictionary, in this case we'll use the default brings the Beini dictionary.

We click OK.

The next step is to get the handshake. For that we just have to press the button Deauth. To display the button must be selected a network client in "Clients Information" (see previous steps):

We note that we have successfully captured the handshake if the second terminal have WPA handshake.

If we are successful we will get the key:

Finally, we mention some of the cards we tested and operated the steps we take in this manual:

Obviously these are not the only USB Wifi compatible but these are among the best we've tested.

Related Articles:

Twitter Digg Delicious Stumbleupon Technorati Facebook

73 Responses to "Manual 1.2.2 BEINI for key WPA"

1. how much data must be captured before giving aDEAUTH?

2. Hello John:

Network dependent. The point is that there is a connected client and have some traffic on the network.

A greeting!;)

3. Greetings q happens when wpa2 - psk?

4. Today, WPA2 can not break BEINI.

5. hello if you want to use external dicionários as a cd or usb which is the form of append

6. LaCuevaWifi 02. Mar, 2012 at 9:47

Hello, lyrical:

Would be the same. You would simply put yourself in the directory where it is mounted CD / DVD or USB (usually in / dev)

A greeting,

7. nrcesito commands to start the backtrack 5 because I opened the first command but I need to go and I open the main window

8. Nano, this item is not indicated which make this comment. This is a manual for BEINI. Here are several manuals for Backtrack 5:

Could you be more specific in your question? I do not quite understand what you mean with the command to enter ...

9. And where I download the program? I hope that use wifiway work and I could never get the handshake

10. because it is the one I use usb belkin
    no way

11. Markus, surely your Belkin adapter is not compatible with monitor mode. Make sure you have a valid chipset

12. brother, what is the path to access the dictionary ?????, is that he asks, ie do not start in the dictionary as such, Greetings

13. Loquito, the route of the dictionary's got to know you. Search where you saved the dictionary you created or you have downloaded. Regards

14. such a network d name

infinitumc6f36

because it can not connect to networks 1.2.1 Beini names in hexadecimal termination ... ???

15. Hello, I do not see me when I start crotalus with Beini or my computer or my wife. It can be?

16. excuse my computer is a mini hp and me nothing appears on the first screen that is supposed to be my network card nothing comes out and hopefully that will be going to help me thanks

17. LaCuevaWifi 09. May, 2012 at 9:44

Hello everyone!

José Miguel, does the Crotalus card will work correctly on other operating systems? Sure it's not a problem adapter Have you tried another USB port? You may not recognize you BEINI all computer hardware.

Eduardo, is your mini HP has a network card with chipset supports BEINI?

A greeting!

18. I have the D-Link DWL-122 G see 1.00 but not detected :? vmware itself, if it catches but within Beini not appear. I've used other Linux distros like Gentoo, Wifiway, Backtrab and is perfect but this no. Does anyone know what happens?

19. madrileña_15 May 17, 2012 at 0:16

hello I need me soon please contestéis when I will give it puts wpa password (passphrase not in dictionary! :( dictionary use another file? ke I mean? I have ke ke acer? I need answer please.

20. the cuevawifi good afternoon, I have a toshiba satellite lap, let me enter bieini ment did not recognize any free Wireless card from my lap top. you sijieres me. Thank you.

21. MARCOS Astrias May 18, 2012 at 3:21

HEY MY FRIEND IN MY CASE IS NOOTBOK TOSHIBA OF NEW NO CHARGE THE BEINI STAYS AT HALF THE PROCESS TO BE WHAT IS FAILING, BEINI WHAT THE RUN FROM MY USB. REPLY HOPE FRIEND

22. LaCuevaWifi May 18, 2012 at 9:26

Hi!

Marcos, try on another computer, if the problem persists is that the image of BEINI is not well mounted on the pendrive.

Ros, make sure you have a compatible card BEINI on your Laptop.

Madrileña_15, basic English! In the dictionary you are using is not the key to the network you are by testing. Use another dictionary containing the key.

Salu2 a tod @ s! ;)

23. ace as that of Galician? I'm a little teapot acerlo please explain us how you would appreciate at heart but I ke I have downloaded some Galician in particular? as the Galician it going? eske I get no answer please answer thanks lacuevawifi plis .. what i do not understand ke are xungo get wpa when it is very similar to the web do not understand nor never understand thanks :)

24. eke good ke I have in my abitacion are wpa no ai no website and in the living room if I have Internet but can not use it in the abitacion is a bitch but i some ke van biene van and thus not ke that happens anyway I hope ke I assist her graciasss and large greetings !!!!

25. Hello, I installed Beini 1.2.2. starting the computer disk d: I have tried several times to read keys I have followed all the step of several videos but I could not read any key I get an erro client fournd something, can you help me ??

26. LaCuevaWifi 29. May, 2012 at 9:20

Marcos, remember that the network has to be some connected client and some traffic if it does not work. Furthermore, the dictionary you use must be the network key. Salu2!

27. I have trouble installing Beini not give me SELC wirless car intro mode monitor how I can hase for the key

28. as installed MySQL segudo step in the wireless card into monitor mode aparese me as N / A and nomedeja install the rest as I can thank Asher

29. LaCuevaWifi June 13, 2012 at 9:01

Juan, make sure you're using a compatible card BEINI.

30. card if it supports Beini but nosdice that does not support wirless internet and check if it supports Beini could Asher

31. Asher poedo as for putting it into monitor mode does not let me check the ma networks sele a message with a focus and mu shows the initial menu and not you the sercanas networks have good reception an

32. LaCuevaWifi June 14, 2012 at 9:01

John, what chipset does your Wi-Fi card? It is possible that the card is recognized by BEINI but that can not be put into monitor mode. We recommend using a Realtek 8187L or 3070L Ralink. Salu2! ;)

33. Hello all pages say the Beini can break the key wpa2 psk and you. says no. and if you know of any program that if you can. Thank you

34. LaCuevaWifi June 15, 2012 at 9:02

WPA, if. WPA2, no. Today, I know of no system to break adsequible WPA2.

35. Do not complicate, follow these steps:

1- first Beini 1.2.3 download link below http://www.mediafire.com/?qa6gu9yi7l3zunq,gzur8p6ar7x1tcu,29pgd0xobb4kb0w,o5v2dk5q28by3mq

2- Download lili usb creator the following link: http://www.linuxliveusb.com/en/download

3- To get ready lili usb usb creator and load the iso image of Beini 1.2.3

Operation of Beini 4- 1.2.3. It's easy and only Podes consult any operation tutorial on youtube.

Regards

36. hello I have a question Beini 1.2.3 scaneo the networks etc but I figure the button aq DEUTH this is due ?? button appears only star / stop ayuuudaa !!!

37. olaaa a question I hid two networks used and now my lap and detect any single year WPA and WPA2 as I am to see them again ... THANKS

38. Greetings from Ecuador wpa2 if possible break emulating Beini 1.2.2 + ubuntu

39. BufferOverflow 25. Sep, 2012 at 17:38

Hello, I wonder if basic unix commands, such as Ubuntu are valid for Beini.
    And JR how to do that? Beini emulate what Ubunto + 1.2.2?

40. With Backtrack he could with WPA2 PSK networks? I guess that says JR is a Linux virtual machine inside

41. Tapachula, today can not with WPA2

42. Hello friend

Excellent tutorial, simple and well explained ... lots sgrcaias.

I can have your permission to make a C / P and put in another forum ?, adding your credit and authorship ... ?? thanks and regards.

43. Hello Mark:

Yes, of course! :) I'd appreciate it ordain a link to this tutorial at the end of the post / topic and I swiped the link to visit that forum. ;)

A greeting!

44. This closed the option of comments in the manual Tl-WA5210G configure the client mode? I wanted to ask about any compatible capatar the internet with Tl-WA5210G router and qe send the router and the internet to distribute the Pcs either Ethernet or Wifi

45. Hello, Tapachula:

If, comments are closed for TP-Link devices. As a support to deliver Wi-Fi device you can choose virtually any today there are no problems of incompatibility between such equipment from different manufacturers. Place an Access Point or Router Neutral, not worth a ADSL router.

Salu2!

46. I asked the question because I was about to reach me one Tl-WA5210G, but I've tested according to the steps but never qedan lit LEDs to signal only Ian and power, light up when I connect tp-link but nothing, and I get no access Internet, I put the ip 192.168.1.254 to enter wing configuration of the access point and nothing I tried it with different browsers, even in xubuntu and does not enter or light signal leds, this new south wales the access point

47. I wave and could start the Beini on my macbook pro but after I mark a series of errors and sends me to a screen where corel can not do anything because I was blocking the keyboard someone could give me a solution to this little problem would be grateful much your prompt response.
    I'm not very good at this machines I hope I can explain it a little simple way thanks

48. hello I have a problem with beauth q does not leave me any solution ¿?

49. Destroyer, the problem is that you have no connected client or not you have selected. If you detect clients, select one for desauntenticarlo.

Salu2!

50. Hello Sorry for my ignorance again, but when I select my network in aps information, Clients Information In me says. File not found 0 and sends packetes also not register my Mac Client, stays in ---- and no my Deauth appears.

Seek out other key wpa and wpa2 and still not appeared my Mac Client.

Sorry for the trouble I await your response.